- Price Match Policy
- Free delivery
- Collect from store
- Pay Cash on delivery
1 Year Warranty
- Waterproof (Y/N): No
- Color: Purple
- Face ID: Yes
- Finger Print (Y/N): Yes
- Processor Core: 7nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
- Processor Speed: 2.9GHZ+ 2.4GHZ+ 1.7GHZ
- Battery Size (mAH): 3300
- RAM SIZE: 8GB
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Memory (internal): 256GB
- Operating System: Android 10
Network & Communication
- Network: 4G
- Front Camera Resolution: 10MP
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP
- Screen Size (inch): 6.7
- Screen Type: Dynamic AMOLED
- Length: 8.74 CM
- Weight: 183.9 g
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- Charger Compatibility: USB Type-C
- Series Name: Galaxy
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Screen Resolution: Main: 2636 X 1080--Cover: 300 X 112
- Height: 15.4 CM
Galaxy Z Flip
The full screen phone that folds to fit in your pocket with revolutionary flexible glass, a camera made to stand on its own, and a dual battery that lasts all day. Meet the phone changing the shape of the future.
See the future with every fold
It's an all-new, foldable form factor. Small, durable, and unlike anything you’ve held before.
Impossibly compact for maximum impact
Galaxy Z Flip folds to be surprisingly small for an outstanding design that easily fits into your pocket, bag, or accessory.
Beauty is in the hand of the beholder
Galaxy Z Flip's unique form factor is enhanced with an impossible-to-ignore, color-shifting exterior in your choice of stunning hues.
Made to last. Fold after fold after fold...
Inspired by a lotus blossom, the Hideaway Hinge is precisely articulated for a satisfying folding motion — even allowing you to adjust the folding angle. While sweeper technology repels dirt and dust for folds as smooth as your style.
The full screen that fits in your pocket
Galaxy Z Flip's Infinity Flex Display is an immersive Dynamic AMOLED screen delivering incredible color quality and reduced blue light. With minimized bezels and no notch, it's 6.7 inches of stunning cinematic viewing.
The smartphone that can stand on its own
Galaxy Z Flip folds and holds its position at multiple angles, giving you the ability to capture amazing low angle shots that play with perception for thought-provoking photos. Call it the new power pose.
Video calling's never been so clear with Galaxy Z Flip's 10MP Front Camera.
Freestop folding technology allows for hands-free video chats and previously unreachable selfies. So, fold it, flip it, stand it. However you set it up, it reinvents the way you take photos on your phone.
Ready for the night scene
Galaxy Z Flip's camera is powerful even at night. Seconds of long-exposure shots are morphed into a work of video art with light trails. And when paired with freestop folding acting as a tripod, Night Hyperlapse gives you a new kind of night shot.
Half screen, full control
When you freestop fold, Flex mode splits apps in half and puts the controls on the bottom half — turning the top half into a viewing area.
Level up your app use by having two open at once. Multitasking is even better on the massive 6.7" screen with Multi Active Window.
External notifications go with the flow
Tap and swipe to control your phone even when it's folded shut. The cover screen notifies you at a glance, and contextual continuity lets you tap the notification to seamlessly transition to that app when you unfold your phone.
The power to outlast your day
The dual battery holds more power in less space, letting you fold and unfold all day long. With 3300mAh (typical) and cutting-edge intelligence, Galaxy Z Flip's all-day battery lets you make the most out of every charge.
What's in the box
1. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.7" in a full rectangle and 6.5" accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2. Certain applications may not support Flex mode.
3. Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window.
4. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user with a fully charged device. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2019.12.10–2019.12.17 in UK with pre-release versions of SM-F700. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
5. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3200mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
6. Actual components, including cover, may not be available depending on the model you purchase or the country or region you live in. Package and cover color may vary depending on device color.