24h Delivery - Muscat
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
Style for the Fittest Spruce Green | Graphite Black | Dawn White
3 Noise Cancellation Modes
Find Your Optimal Noise Cancellation You can choose the right noise cancellation mode3 for different scenarios, and enjoy an optimised hearing experience.
Dual-mic Active Noise Cancellation
Go Extra Miles for Extra Quiet Two highly sensitive microphones work together to achieve noise cancellation in and out. The large dynamic drivers generate stronger and deeper anti-noise sound, creating a pure, immersive world filled with the sound you love.
Stay Tuned with the Outside World Tap and hold the left earbud to transfer from Active Noise Cancellation to Awareness mode where you can hear the outside world, with things around you sound and feel natural.
3-mic Call Noise Cancellation
Hear the Voice that Matters HUAWEI FreeLace Pro comes with a converged sound pickup system of three microphones. It effectively reduces the interference of environmental noise during calls. Also, the Deep Neural Networks (DNN) algorithm can accurately identify human voice features, keeping calls clear and steady, even in bustling environments.
14 mm Powerful Dynamic Driver
Built to Impress The 14 mm dynamic driver works with an independent low-frequency sound tube to achieve resonance effect, delivering punchier, deeper bass. The delicate diaphragm significantly improves the response capability for clear midrange and melodious treble, true to your ears and heart.
Plug, Pair and Charge With HUAWEI HiPair Technology and USB-C plug , HUAWEI FreeLace Pro can be paired with a phone, or a tablet in just one step. You can charge it during a 5-minute coffee break on a busy day, and enjoy five hours of high quality music.
24 Hour Battery Life
Power for Your Love Going beyond expectations of common Bluetooth earphones' battery life, HUAWEI FreeLace Pro supports up to 24-hour playback.1 Even with noise-cancellation enabled, it still offers an extraordinary 16 hour listening experience.
24 Hours Noise-cancellation Off Maximum Playtime
16 Hours Noise-cancellation On Maximum Playtime
Double Press Switch
Double Press to Switch to the Last Connected Device Switching between devices can be so easy with HUAWEI FreeLace Pro. Just press twice on power button and swiftly switch to the last connected device.
Low-latency Gaming Mode
Ears on the Prize Thanks to the wireless audio codec optimization, the audio latency for gaming is greatly reduced down to 150 ms. The low-latency gaming mode is automatically enabled when you start a game, keeping you alert and sharp for every round.
Intuitive On-and-Off The magnetic design of HUAWEI FreeLace Pro offers an intuitive user experience. You can attach the earbuds together to end the connection for longer battery life. And when you separate them, it will reconnect and get you back to your music or calls.
Get AI Life for Your HUAWEI FreeLace Pro
Get the most out of your new HUAWEI FreeLace Pro with the AI Life App. With just a few taps in the app, you can choose from different noise control modes for a optimised hearing experience.
- 1. The data comes from the Huawei lab test results. HUAWEI FreeLace Pro supports up to 24 hours of audio playback in medium volume with noise cancellation disabled, and up to 16 hours of audio playback in medium volume with noise cancellation enabled. The actual data may vary depending on the volume, audio source, environment, and usage habits.
- 2. HUAWEI HiPair is only supported on some Huawei and Honor devices (not including HONOR 9C, HONOR 9A, HUAWEI Y7 2019, HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019, HUAWEI Y7p, HUAWEI Y6 2019, HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019, HUAWEI Y6 Prime 2019, HUAWEI Y6p, HUAWEI P40 lite E) running EMUI 9.1 or later. Other devices can use Bluetooth pairing mode.
- 3. Download AI Life App, update it to the latest version, and you can choose the proper noise cancellation mode. Huawei smartphone users can search for and download the AI Life app in the Huawei AppGallery. Other Android users can scan the QR code to download the app by referring to the User Manual in the package. AI Life App is NOT available on iOS or Windows smartphones yet.
- 4. USB-C HUAWEI HiPair requires the USB-C device to support OTG feature. The charging data comes from the Huawei lab test result with medium volume AAC format and noise cancellation disabled. The actual usage time varies depending on the volume, audio source, environment, and usage habits.
- 5. Bluetooth needs to be enabled on the devices for the connection.
- 6. Low-latency gaming mode requires Huawei devices running EMUI 9.1 or later.
- 7. The latency data comes from Huawei labs. The actual data varies depending on the mobile phone models, system versions and other conditions.
- 8. If the magnetic earbuds stay close for a long time, HUAWEI FreeLace Pro will automatically power off to further save battery life.