1 Year Warranty
- Finger Print (Y/N): Yes
- Waterproof (Y/N): No
- Color: Space Grey
- Bluetooth: Yes, V4.2
- Memory (internal): 128GB
- Weight: 0.49 Kg
- Length: 0.75 cm
- Width: 17.41 cm
- Height: 25.06 cm
- Operating System: iPadOS 14
Network & Communication
- Network: LTE
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera Resolution: 1.2
- Screen Type: IPS
- Screen Resolution: 2160 × 1620
- Screen Size (inch): 10.2
- Made in: China
- Call Features: No
- Brand Name: Apple
- Charger Compatibility: Lightning
- SIM Type: No
Delightfully capable. Surprisingly affordable.
The new iPad combines tremendous capability with unmatched ease of use and versatility. With the powerful A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard, and the amazing new things you can do with iPadOS 14, now there’s even more to love about iPad.
With iPad, getting work done is all hustle and no hassle. Edit a document while researching something on the web and making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. Attach a full‑size Smart Keyboard for comfortable typing. And for tasks that require more precision, support for a trackpad or mouse complements the familiar Multi‑Touch experience of iPad.
Paired with the power of iPadOS, Apple Pencil makes note-taking with iPad a breeze. Do things like sign paperwork, mark up a document, or sketch out an idea. It feels as natural to use as a pencil, but with so much more capability.
Let your curiosity run wild with iPad. The App Store is the best place to discover apps that let you get a leg up in geometry, learn a new language, and attend virtual classes. You can even use augmented reality to learn something exciting, like watching the history of spaceflight unfold in your living room or making characters from your favorite book literally leap off the page.
It’s go time for gaming. The A12 Bionic chip delivers an amazing performance boost, so games are immersive, fluid, and incredibly detailed. And you can pair an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock controller, or MFi game controller with your iPad to create the ultimate portable game console.² You can also try out Apple Arcade, with hundreds of games under one subscription and zero ads.
iPad lets you express your creative ideas in so many ways. Whether you’re taking notes, designing a logo, or just sketching up a storm, Apple Pencil is the perfect tool to bring your vision to life. It’s designed to feel intuitive and let you draw with pixel-perfect precision.
No matter how you capture your photos and videos — with the 8MP back camera or the FaceTime HD camera on iPad, with an iPhone, or with a digital camera — you’ll love editing them on the large, immersive screen of your iPad. Add fun effects, apply filters, crop, or rotate. Once you’ve got your perfect shot, share it to your social feeds or send it to friends with a tap.
Everything you watch on iPad looks and sounds awesome, thanks to the 10.2‑inch Retina display and stereo system. With the Apple TV app, you’ll have access to popular streaming services, must‑watch shows, and blockbuster movies. And when you buy a new iPad, it includes a year of Apple TV+, a streaming service featuring original shows and movies from the world’s best storytellers. Now all you have to do is remember the popcorn.
With a thin and light design and fast Wi‑Fi and Gigabit‑class LTE, iPad is designed to go where your life goes. So you can browse the web, download books, and more, wherever you are. And with up to 10 hours of battery life, you can do it all on a single charge. It does pretty much everything but carry itself.
iPadOS pushes what’s possible with distinct experiences that take advantage of the unique things iPad can do. New features include the ability to handwrite in any text field with Scribble, an incredible new note-taking experience, and a redesigned compact search interface.
There are over a million apps on the App Store specifically designed for the large display and power of iPad. Make a beat, get a workout in, read the news, or join a battle royale with friends. Whatever you’re interested in, you’ll find an app for it.
Like every Apple product, iPad was designed with your privacy and security in mind. It’s not always easy. But that’s the kind of innovation we believe in.
Technology is most powerful when everyone can use it. That’s why iPad comes with accessibility features that support vision, hearing, mobility, and learning needs.
1. Accessories sold separately.
2. Compatible hardware and software required.
3. 19.99 SAR/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled.
4. Requires a Wi-Fi or cellular connection; cellular data charges may apply.
5. 19.99 SAR/month after free trial. One subscription per iCloud Family Sharing group. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/sa/promo for more information.
6. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sa/ipad/LTE.
7. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/sa/batteries for more information.
• Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/sa/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
• Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
• Apple Music requires a subscription.