Select A City
Product(s) Are Currently Available For Delivery To The Following Locations:
Current City : Riyadh
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
Datazone G9000, Gaming Headset with Mic, Black/Blue
G9000 gaming headphones with mic, Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphone, Gaming Headset (3.5mm Jack & USB) suitable for PS5, Mac, Xbox, Nintendo Switch & Phones (Black and Blue - Blue Lighting)
- Speaker size: 50mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20KHz
- Microphone: 6.0x 2.7mm
- Directionality: omni-directional
- Cable length: 2.1M +/-0.15
- Headset jack: USB+3.5mm 4 Pin
- System support: The 32-bit and 64-bit Win 7/Win8/Win8.1/Win 10/XP
- 1. Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connecting with the old version Xbox One controller.
- 2. 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable (Not Included) is needed when you connect with a PC if you want to use headphones and a microphone at the same time.
- 3. The USB interface is only used for powering the LED light to highlight the atmosphere of the game.
How to use it on PS4?
- 1. Please test it with your cell phone before applying the headset on your PS4, to make sure it works well.
- 2. Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad.
- 3. Then long press the PS4 button or enter the System Settings, there is a peripheral, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices' ', "Output to the headphones", then change it to "All audio". If you have the audio on the "All Audio '' setting you can, but if it's set to "Chat Audio" you can only hear from the side with the mic.
- Sound is too small or no sound
- 1. Ensure that your audio devices work properly, and the sound switch has been turned on.
- 2. Turn up the sound volume level, ensure connecting the plug of the headset to the audio source correctly.