Every product come with manufacturing warranty that covers the basic needs, we understand that you need more peace of mind, that’s why we designed Extra safeguard to provide you with additional benefits extended beyond the manufacturing warranty.More Details
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
- Processor Speed: 2 x 2.27 GHz + 6 x 1.88 GHz
- Processor Core: Octa Core
- Color: Grey
- Finger Print (Y/N): No
- Waterproof (Y/N): No
- Battery Size (mAH): 7250 mAH
- RAM SIZE: 4GB
- Memory (internal): 64GB
- Width: 15.49 cm
- Weight: 0.45 Kg
- Height: 0.72 cm
- Length: 0.73 cm
Network & Communication
- Network: LTE
- Operating System: Android 10
- Front Camera Resolution: 8MP
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Screen Resolution: 2000 × 1200
- Graphics Card: No
- Screen Type: IPS
- Screen Size (inch): 10.4
- Series Name: Matepad
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Memory Card Slot: MicroSD
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Made in: China
- Call Features: No
- Charger Compatibility: USB Type-C
- Google Play Store: No
Love at First Touch
Slim, sleek and stylish, the simplistic design of HUAWEI MatePad is truly a treat for your eyes. With refined craftsmanship and an exquisite matte coating, its elegant look offers a smooth and comfortable touch in your hands. The classic Midnight Grey colour and elegant design make it a perfect mate for your style and daily life.
More Screen for Creativity
The 10.4-inch FullView Display, 7.9 mm narrow bezels, and wide screen of the HUAWEI MatePad let you unleash all your whimsical thoughts and novel ideas. Express and explore freely with vivid colours and stunning graphics and enjoy a boundless creative journey with HUAWEI MatePad.
Sound to Impress
Packed with a quad-speaker and quad-channel sound system, HUAWEI MatePad brings the impressive sound to you as if you are in a movie theatre or concert hall. With the Histen 6.0 3D stereo, you can enjoy an immersive sound field flowing all around you. Sound by Harman Kardon, the rich acoustic details and powerful sound waves will definitely rock your world.
Longer Reading Pleasure
Introducing the new eBook mode that intelligently adjusts the contrast, brightness and definition for a more comfortable e-book reading experience, almost like flipping through real books. Let your books nourish your mind while the HUAWEI MatePad takes care your eyes with a TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certified display. This display reduces harmful blue light, as well as provides thoughtful reminders on your sitting posture and viewing distance to prevent discomfort even when you are burning the midnight oil.
Bringing Live Interactions to You
HUAWEI MatePad’s advanced 4-microphone system picks up your voice with a noise reduction feature that ensures smooth exchanges. With FollowCam enabled, you can always be in the center of the frame during video calls, and Smart View and Spotlight Mode provide more engaging and efficient group communications. Feel free to walk around, you can use Camera Gestures for remote control. Break free from space restrictions and enjoy live interactions wherever you go.
A Pencil for Every Inspiration
Draw, write or doodle casually, the HUAWEI M-Pencil offers a smooth experience like pencil on paper. With ultra-low latency, natural hand feel and elegant style, the HUAWEI M-Pencil goes side by side with your creativity. Made by selected composite materials, it not only captures your writing strokes with accuracy, but also ensures lasting reliable experiences for your day-to-day use.
Smart and Powerful at Heart
HUAWEI Kirin 810 adopts a 7nm processor and HUAWEI’s self-developed architecture NPU, presenting advanced energy efficiency and calculation capacity with improved AI performance that intelligently allocates computing power. It is also equipped with a Mali-G52 GPU supported by GPU Turbo Technology, delivering stunning performance even with intensive loads and is ready to back you up during study, work or play.
Huawei Share Multi-screen Collaboration
Once connected, your smartphone will step into the HUAWEI MatePad, and these two devices will merge into "ONE" super device. Your phone screen is projected on your tablet which allows you to operate on a bigger screen with greater freedom. Now you can make a call, send a message and check photos from your phone on the tablet screen. You can also drag and drop files between the two devices, and edit them while chatting with friends on your phone using the same keyboard. This cross-device collaboration makes life and work easier.
Multiply Your View
The innovative Multi-Window empowers efficient multi-tasking for your work, play and study. Tap on the dock to show the shortcut menu and you will witness a more convenient and immersive experience with split-screen. Also, with HUAWEI APP Multiplier allowing spontaneous operation of the same APP, you can enjoy greater convenience and efficiency. Shopping options can be showed side by side for you to compare and post-editing can be more intuitive as you can select photos displayed in the parallel screen.
Enjoy Everyday to the Fullest
With a 7250 mAh (typical capacity) large-capacity battery, one single charge can support up to 12 hours of local video binge watching or 7 hours of thrilling 3D games. Using 10W charger, within 30 minutes the battery can be charged to 16% and 3.8 hours to the fullest.
- 1. FullView display is a common concept in the industry, usually referring to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio. HUAWEI MatePad adopts rounded corner design, and when measured as a standard rectangular display, its diagonal length is 10.4 inches. The actual size of the screen may vary depending on configuration and manufacturing process.
- 2. Based on Huawei lab test results. The actual data may vary according to the configuration and manufacturing process.
- 3. Test conditions for the TÜV Rheinland certification are: When eye comfort mode is enabled, the tablet passes the Rheinland low blue light test (excluding the colour temperature adjustment).
- 4. Not for medical use.
- 5. HUAWEI M-Pencil needs to be purchased separately. The handwriting feature of HUAWEI MatePad is only supported when used with the HUAWEI M-Pencil Package.
- 6. This feature is only supported on some HUAWEI phones running EMUI10 or later and Honor phones running Magic UI 3.0 or later. HUAWEI Mate 30 series (updated to 10.0.0.191 or later) are the first patch of smartphones to support this feature. Other models will be gradually upgraded to support this feature. For details, please visit the official website.
- 7. The keyboard needs to be purchased separately. This feature is supported by specific apps.
- 8. The installed version is EMUI 10.1 and supports future updates. This feature is available only when HUAWEI MatePad is connected to the Internet and apps that support this function are updated to the latest version.
- 9. In normal circumstances, the data is based on HUAWEI lab results. The actual data may vary depending on the product model, software version, usage conditions, and environment.