|Use code: mom10|
Select A City
Product(s) Are Currently Available For Delivery To The Following Locations:
Current City : Riyadh
Every product come with manufacturing warranty that covers the basic needs, we understand that you need more peace of mind, that’s why we designed Extra safeguard to provide you with additional benefits extended beyond the manufacturing warranty.More Details
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
- Color: Matte grey
- Finger Print (Y/N): No
- Waterproof (Y/N): No
- Processor Core: Octa-Core (8-Core)
- Processor Speed: Kirin 710 A : 4 × Cortex A73 2.0 GHz + 4 × Cortex A53 1.7 GHz
- Battery Size (mAH): 7250 mAH
- RAM SIZE: 4GB
- Memory (internal): 64GB
- Weight: 0.45 Kg
- Length: 24.52 cm
- Height: 0.74 cm
- Width: 15.50 cm
- Operating System: HarmonyOS 2
Network & Communication
- Network: Wi-Fi
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Front Camera Resolution: 8MP
- Screen Size (inch): 10.4 Inch
- Graphics Card: No
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Resolution: 2000 × 1200
- Made in: China
- Series Name: Matepad
- Memory Card Slot: Yes
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Charger Compatibility: USB Type-C
- SIM Type: No
- Call Features: No
- Google Play Store: No
- Comp Agreement: No
Get Started on A New Desk
With an organised new desktop, you can enjoy more convenience using touchscreen or mouse on your HUAWEI MatePad. View frequently and recently used apps displayed at the bottom Dock, and hover the mouse cursor over app icons to preview each app window without having to open them.4 Get on with typing using smart keyboard5 with new found ease.
Multiply Your Workflow
Multi-Window6 allows up to 4 apps displayed on screen so you can take notes while watching video lectures or discuss plans with travel mates while scrolling through booking websites. Also, with app dock, you can easily access apps via App Bubble, shift from app to app with no trouble while multitasking.
One Screen for Dual Use
The upgraded App Multiplier7 can run two task separately within ONE app, and the new Window Lock feature supports parallel and independent operations in the two windows. When shopping, you can compare two items side by side on screen. For work, you can reply instant messages while writing emails without switching. A handy feature for both work and play.
A Creative Masterstroke
HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation) features a transparent tip design, platinum-coated nib, and rounded hexagonal shape, making it comfortable to hold. It is equipped with 4096 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity and supports tilt writing, and it captures every nuance of your movement and registers even the lightest of strokes. The Pen is sold separately.
Capture, Share and Impress
Create artworks inspired by your daily life. Using M-Pencil to capture cute moments or contents and make them your own by fast and convenient doodles and marks. You can share your creation with friends or drag it to your notes.
Make A Mark
By double-tapping your HUAWEI M-Pencil or use it to swipe diagonally from the upper right corner, you can annotate anywhere on the screen and save it as an image.
Take Good Notes
You can drag texts, graphics or other elements from a PDF to your notes and refer them back to the original PDF in Flexcil as they are systematically linked and organized for your quick access.
The Key Takeaway
Take notes while recording and trace back to your voice memo using your notes as navigation "map", enjoy greater convenience as you take your tablet to any of your favourite spots.
Carry Your Own Studio
Record memorable moments as you go with your phone, and transfer them to MatePad instantly for easier editing on a larger screen with greater freedom. Plus, you can add your personal touch with unique doodles using your handy HUAWEI M-Pencil.
Works Better with a Mate
Unleash your creativity with double efficiency on dual-display. Use Mirror Mode and turn your MatePad into a sketching pad for your MateBook to unleash your creativity. In Extend Mode, you can drag the task from MateBook onto MatePad, making your tablet a second display. Your tablet and laptop can also share the laptop keyboard, and use a mouse simultaneously on both screen in Collaborate Mode, very convenient for file transfer and cross-device collaboration.
With the 10.4-inch HUAWEI FullView Display of 2K resolution, HUAWEI MatePad brings stunning visual sensation to your hand. Packed with a quad-speaker sound system tuned by Harman Kardon, it also creates immersive sound whenever you're watching a movie or listening to your favourite tunes.
Fresh Sight for Eyes
HUAWEI MatePad has obtained TÜV Rheinland dual certification. It reduces harmful blue light20 and annoying flickers, and helps you to avoid eye strain and discomfort from long-time viewing.
Noise Aside, Voice Coming Through
Finding a quiet place for online study group meetings can be a challenge when you are on the move. HUAWEI MatePad offers advanced audio algorithm that effectively filter noises like typing and ambient conversations to ensure you sound better, even in a bustling environment.
With a 7250 mAh (typical capacity) large-capacity battery, you can watch local videos on HUAWEI MatePad for up to 12 hours.
1. The resolution of the 2K screen is 2000 x 1200; FullView Display usually refers to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
2. Multi-screen collaboration with PC is only supported by certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 11.1(or later). Multi-screen Collaboration with phones is only supported by certain HUAWEI phone running EMUI 10 or later.
3. The stylus shown in this figure is the 2nd generation HUAWEI M-Pencil, which is only supported on certain Huawei tablets that have been updated to HarmonyOS 2 or later.
4. Content preview is only supported when apps are located in the dock station.
5. HUAWEI Smart Keyboard may need to be purchased separately.
6. Only certain apps support this feature. To support this feature, app adaptation on the part of the developer is required. The list of compatible apps will be updated in the future. Images shown here are for reference only. Actual app support and interface may differ. For further information, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
7. Only certain apps support this feature. The adaptation depends on the application and will be updated in the future. Images shown here are for reference only. Actual app support and interface may differ.
8. HUAWEI M-Pencil may need to be purchased separately.
9. Actual effect may vary according to different handwriting apps.
10. This feature is Take Snippet, only supported by HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation). The interface is for reference only, the actual may vary.
11. This feature is Annotate, only supported by HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation). The interface is for reference only, the actual may vary. .
12. The feature is supported in Flexcil with M-Pencil. The interface is for reference only, the actual may vary. Templates in the app may be charged separately.
13. The feature is only supported in Jnotes with M-Pencil. The function and interface are for reference only, the actual may vary. Templates in the app may be charged separately.
14. This feature is only supported on some HUAWEI phones running EMUI10 or later. For details, please visit the official website.
15. The app for demonstration is Filmora Go HD. Templates in the app may be charged separately.
16. The feature is only supported by certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 2 (or later), and certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 11.1 (or later). If you have any questions about this feature, its limitations, or device models that support it, please contact Huawei Customer Service. The resolution of the PC or tablet is automatically adapted and optimized for the best possible display. Actual adaptation of the feature may vary depending on different markets.
17. The feature is only supported by certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 2 (or later), and certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 11.1 (or later). If you have any questions about this feature, its limitations, or device models that support it, please contact Huawei Customer Service. Actual adaptation of the feature may vary depending on different markets.
18. The resolution of the screen is 2000 x 1200. FullView display usually refers to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio. HUAWEI MatePad adopts rounded corner design, and when measured as a standard rectangular display, its diagonal length is 10.4 inches. The actual size of the screen may vary depending on configuration and manufacturing process.
19. The screen has obtained TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification and Flicker Free Certification. The product is not for medical treatment.
20. Test conditions for the TÜV Rheinland certification are: When eye comfort mode is enabled, the tablet passes the Rheinland low blue light test (excluding the colour temperature adjustment).
21. This feature supports all-scenario call noise reduction and filters various interference noises, such as keyboard tapping, footsteps, and opening and closing doors. Actual experience may vary.
22. In normal circumstances, the data is based on Huawei lab results. Battery can support 12 hours of work use or 1080p local video playback with brightness level at 200 nits. The actual data may vary depending on the product model, software version, usage conditions, and environment.