Every product come with manufacturing warranty that covers the basic needs, we understand that you need more peace of mind, that’s why we designed Extra safeguard to provide you with additional benefits extended beyond the manufacturing warranty.More Details
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
- Finger Print (Y/N): Yes
- Waterproof (Y/N): No
- Color: Sky Blue
- Bluetooth: Yes, V5.0
- Battery Size (mAH): 7606 mAh
- Memory (internal): 256GB
- RAM SIZE: 4GB
- Length: 0.61cm
- Width: 17.85 cm
- Weight: 0.46 Kg
- Height: 24.76 cm
- Operating System: iPadOS 14
Network & Communication
- Network: Wi-Fi
- Front Camera Resolution: 7MP
- Rear Camera: 12MP
- Screen Type: IPS
- Screen Size (inch): 10.9 inch
- Screen Resolution: 2360 × 1640
- Made in: China
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Charger Compatibility: USB Type-C
- Call Features: No
- Brand Name: APPLE
Powerful. Colorful. Wonderful.
iPad Air does more than a computer in simple, magical ways. And with advanced features and capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever.
Pure eye candy. Edge to edge.
An all-screen design featuring a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display. And Touch ID for fast, easy, and secure login and payment.
Powerful performance for all.
The A14 Bionic chip has power for everything from everyday tasks to editing 4K video and transferring files with USB-C.
Put Pencil to PDF, web page, or anything else.
Paint a portrait, take notes, mark up documents, and so much more.
Responsive typing. Backlit keys. Built-in trackpad.
The best typing experience on iPad, a USB-C port for pass-through charging, and front and back protection.
A powerful OS designed for iPad.
iPadOS is built for the large canvas and performance of iPad. With features that make handwriting as powerful as typed text.
Get to work. Get to class. Or get together.
Superfast Wi-Fi and LTE. Work and learn remotely, or stay connected to friends and family with the FaceTime HD camera.
- 1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches; the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches; and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
- 2. Performance claims based on comparison with the previous generation.
- 3. Accessories sold separately.
- 4. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sa/ipad/LTE. Wi-Fi + Cellular models coming later.
- 5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- 6. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/sa/batteries for more information.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. See apple.com/sa/ios/feature-availability for complete list.
- Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.