Select A City
Product(s) Are Currently Available For Delivery To The Following Locations:
Current City : Riyadh
2 Year Warranty
- Color: Space Grey
- Processor: S5 Chip
- Connectivity Technology: WiFi
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Memory (internal): 32GB
- RAM SIZE: 1GB
- Height: 1.07 cm
- Weight: 0.03kg
- Length: 3.8 cm
- Width: 4.1
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Screen Size: 44mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Made in: China
- Cellular: No
- Compatibility: All Devices
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Average Heart Rate Display: Yes
- Voice Activated: Yes
- Functions: SMART Watch
- Series Name: Series SE Nike
- Brand Name: Apple
- GPS: Yes
Heavy on features. Light on price.
An expansive Retina display. Advanced fitness tracking sensors. Powerful health and safety features. This is a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
Meet your ultimate workout partner.
Track your daily activity and precisely measure all your favorite ways to work out, even underwater.
On the go. In the know.
Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
A watch you can feel good about.
Heart Health. Get notifications for high or low heart rate or irregular rhythm.2
Safety. With Emergency SOS3 and fall detection, Apple Watch SE can connect you to emergency services for help when you need it.
Sleep. The new Sleep app works with iPhone to track your sleep and help you create a schedule and bedtime routine.
Put your personality on display.
The expansive Retina display is the same size as Series 6, and lets you see more information and apps on your watch face at a glance.
It’s the ultimate device for a healthy life.
- Get heart notifications. Track your sleep. Quickly call for help in an emergency.
- Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
- Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share watch faces.
1. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
2. Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details.
3. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
4. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
5. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/sa/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.