Every product come with manufacturing warranty that covers the basic needs, we understand that you need more peace of mind, that’s why we designed Extra safeguard to provide you with additional benefits extended beyond the manufacturing warranty.More Details
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Learn More
- Color: Gold Aluminium
- Processor: S6 chip
- Connectivity Technology: WiFi
- Bluetooth: Yes, V2.0
- Memory (internal): 32GB
- RAM SIZE: 1GB
- Length: .6 CM
- Width: 0.77 cm
- Weight: 0.018 kg
- Height: .99 CM
- Operating System: iOS 7
- Screen Size: 40mm
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Battery: Yes
- Made in: China
- Compatibility: ALL IOS Devices
- Series Name: SERIES 6
- GPS: Yes
- Functions: SMART Watch
- Brand Name: APPLE
- Voice Activated: No
- Average Heart Rate Display: No
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Cellular: No
The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level. Keep an eye on your heart. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display. Live a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Understand your health on a deeper level.
Blood Oxygen. Measure your blood oxygen with a revolutionary new sensor and the Blood Oxygen app.
ECG app. Take an electrocardiogram from your wrist anytime, anywhere.
Sleep app. Meet your sleep goals each night so you can live a healthier day.
Every which way you move counts.
Track your daily activity and precisely measure all your favorite ways to work out, even underwater.
Your on-the-go command center.
Get calls and texts. Listen to music.Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
Let your personality shine through.
The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so you can see your watch face without waking your screen. And with new customizable faces, there’s a look for you.
It’s the ultimate device for a healthy life.
- Get heart notifications. Track your sleep. Quickly call for help in an emergency.
- Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
- Get calls and texts. Listen to music. Use Apple Pay. All right from your wrist.
- Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share watch faces.
1. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
4. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
5. Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/sa/watch for compatibility details.
Some bands sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/sa/watchos/feature-availability for complete list.