Select A City
Product(s) Are Currently Available For Delivery To The Following Locations:
Current City : Riyadh
Every product come with manufacturing warranty that covers the basic needs, we understand that you need more peace of mind, that’s why we designed Extra safeguard to provide you with additional benefits extended beyond the manufacturing warranty.More Details
2 Year Warranty
GIVING YOU THE POWER TO INSPIRE
For the richest baking at your fingertips. The Kenwood CHEF Titanium with new in-bowl illumination provides you infinite precision and control. With the power and versatility of a CHEF Titanium, creating hundreds of possibilities has never been easier.
Power to Inspire
Whether you're trying out a brand new recipe or an authentic dish tried and tested by generations, Chef Titanium enables passionate cooks like yourself to create dishes to your highest standard.
20+ optional attachments
There are over 20 attachments available, so whether you want to create homemade salsa, blend healthy smoothies and soups, mince your own meat, or cut pasta shapes, Chef XL Titanium helps you master the craft with ease.
6.7L Large capacity, with in bowl illumination, elegantly flared, polished stainless steel with handles
Meat Mincer, Food Processor, Compact grinder, Glass Blender, Food Scale, Citrus Juicer.
- Powerful 1700W: Planetary mix action, maintains speed and power even under heavy loads.
- Electronic speed control with halo illumination, variable speeds + pulse + fold Start/Stop button.
- 6.7L Large capacity, with in bowl illumination, elegantly flared, polished stainless steel with handles.
- 5 bowl tools combine best-in-class stainless steel tools with the creaming beater and folding tool for the ultimate in-bowl creativity.
- In bowl illumination allows an expert eye to control the mixing progress.
- Head Release spine lever head lift interlock.
- Hex slow speed outlet compatible with KAX models, adapter required for AT slow speed attachment models.
- Splashguard, two-piece style with large chute easily fitted with head up, down and with tool fitted.