- Price Match Policy
- Free delivery over 10 BD
- Collect from store
- Pay Cash on delivery
Maintenance & Repair
eXtra strives to ensure providing its customers with the best after sale services by providing spare parts, maintenance, and product warranty services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, as follows:
- Manufacturing guarantee for One year (excluding accessories).
- Maximum repair time of 15 days starting from the maintenance request date (not including the time needed to provide the necessary spare parts, weekends, or public holidays).
- Providing rare spare parts within a maximum period of 14 days starting from the request date of the spare parts.
- Replying to customers` complaint, providing them with the required information, and updates on complaint progress within 5 days. Providing them with final responses to their complaints within a maximum period of 30 days.
For all brands that eXtra is its authorized service center in Bahrain:
- TECNO Mobiles
For more details, please call our customer service at 80008300.
For all the other brands, customers are kindly requested to directly contact the certified maintenance centres, approved by the local agent.
eXtra is pleased to provide customers with the agent’s contact details via our free number 80008300 or through visiting eXtra stores, or downloading the supplier’s contact info:
SuppliersMatrix (23kb)Download XLSX
For customers subscribed in eXtra’s extended warranty program
The terms and conditions prescribed in the copy of the service contract provided to the customer at the time of purchase shall apply.
- Warranty starts from the date of purchase stated in the invoice. In order to benefit from the post-sale services, customers are kindly requested to retain the original invoice and submit it upon their request for maintenance.
- Consumables, such as ink, are not covered by warranty. For more details, please refer to the warranty guide enclosed with the product.
- Where spare parts are custom made or of special technical specifications, the time need for providing the same shall be seperately agreed upon with the customer.
- The value-added service program with the extended warranty offered by eXtra shall include, but not replace, the manufacturer’s warranty. It rather provides additional benefits throughout the manufacturer’s warranty period and continues (after the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty) to provide certain aspects of the manufacturer’s warranty and additional benefits as explained in the program’s terms and conditions. For more details, please refer to your copy of the service contract.
- Customers shall be entitled to a replacement product or retrieval of product value (after deducting the value of fair usage) in the cases prescribed by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry law.
- The estimated lifespan varies from one product to another. Please refer to the user manual to know the lifespan of the product you wish to purchase.
- Warranty services provided by the Agent/Importer are not the responsibility of eXtra. This includes spare part availability, repair period, and/or quality of repair. The customer is to contact the warranty service provider directly in case of complaints or any other concern.
- eXtra welcomes your comments and complaints via the toll-free number 80008300 or through any of eXtra stores.
General Exclusions from Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Faults or malfunctions due to misuse by the customer, failure to observe product use instructions, negligence, accidents, sabotage, maintenance that does not comply with manufacturer’s recommendations, or neglect of maintenance.
- If serial numbers are tempered with or altered.
- The cost of replacement of lost or consumed parts (buttons, remote control units, CDs, light bulbs, batteries, ...etc.).
- Paint faults, scratches, and problems caused by improper installations that are not authorized by the manufacturer.