Return and Exchange Policy
In order to serve you better and provide pleasant shopping experience, please note eXtra in-store Return and Exchange Policy.
- eXtra will gladly refund or exchange your purchases within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Products that are returned within 30 days as “dead on arrival” / ”not functioning” may be exchanged or refunded after technical inspection from our technicians or manufacturer’s technicians.
- Any open box return or exchange will be subjected to the following deductions:
- 30% on mobile phones
- 15% on all other items
- Delivery, installations and computer service charges are non-refundable once performed.
- Original invoice or cash register till with eXtra “Exit“ stamp has to be presented.
- Product must be in its original packing accompanied with all accessories and manuals.
- eXtra reserves the right to deduct OR 10 as delivery charges for return and exchange pick-ups.
- eXtra does not allow return and exchange of products which are damage as a result of misuse such as scratches or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection or missing parts of the product such as catalogues, accessories, etc…eXtra has the right to determine such case.
- Video games, software, computer games, computer software, (re)writable multimedia products and confectioneries are non refundable.
- Printers, fax machines, copiers, shavers, personal care products and consumable products (such as inks) can only be returned or exchanged in their original condition.
- eXtra will not be held responsible for data loss or transfer of data for exchanged or returned products.
- Products purchased through financial installment programs can only be exchanged according to the above policy.
- Gifts cards, free gifts and/or bundled items should be returned to complete the return or exchange transaction.