iPhone SE Cases
Lots to love.Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs our most powerful chip into our most popular size at our most affordable price. It’s just what you’ve been waiting for.
iPhone 11 Pro called. It wants its chip back.
We put the brains of iPhone 11 Pro in the body of iPhone SE. A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a smartphone, period. So everything feels fluid, whether you’re launching apps, playing the latest games, or exploring new ways to work and play with augmented reality.
Smile, you’re in Portrait mode.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic brings you Portrait mode, which artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject — even when you’re taking selfies.
Let there be light. And shadow. And contour.
Next generation Smart HDR knows a face when it sees one, and intelligently relights it to capture more natural-looking contours and skin tones. It also finesses highlight and shadow detail in the background. So every part of your photo looks amazing.
High, high,high, high‑definition video.
4K video means you’ll see four times more detail than in 1080p HD video. And extended dynamic range adds greater detail in highlights and shadows.
Home sweet. Home button.
Touch ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and sign in to apps instantly. You can even use it with Apple Pay to grab a coffee, get a yoga app, or shop for sneakers online. All without reaching for your credit card.
Privacy is built in
Everything we make is designed to give you control over your information. Fingerprint data is stored on your device, never on Apple servers or in iCloud. Apple Pay doesn’t share your credit card number. And the list goes on.
Survives splashes, sloshes, sprinkles, sprays, splatters, and spills.
iPhone SE is water resistant to 1 meter for 30 minutes.1 It’s not afraid of a little coffee, tea, or soda either. And dust? No worries.
Binge worthy battery life.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge. When you do need to power up, just set it down on a wireless charger. Or connect to an 18W fast charge adapter to go from zero to up to 50 percent in 30 minutes.
Built for iOS 13. And beyond.
iPhone SE is made to run the latest features — and even some that haven’t been invented yet. So you can use Dark Mode, Siri Shortcuts, and the new Photos app now. And take advantage of feature and security updates in the future.
1. iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/sa/batteries and apple.com/sa/iphone/battery.html for more information.
3. Wireless charger and 18W fast-charge adapter sold separately. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using preproduction iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
4. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sa/iphone/LTE.
5. Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless, and Powerbeats3 Wireless and requires the latest version of iOS.
6. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-sa/HT209044.