Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, 256GB, Gold
A transformative triple camera system that adds tons of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
- Super Retina XDR display
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes)
- A13 Bionic chip Third generation Neural Engine
- Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, 128 GB, White
A nearly frameless Cinematic Infinity Display for more detail and clarity, more immersive and uninterrupted content, in a slim, balanced form.
- Cinematic Infinity Display
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint ID
- Pro-grade Camera
- Wireless Power Share
- 4,100mAh All-day Intelligent Battery
Huawei Mate 20 Pro, 128GB, Black
Limitless human imagination—that’s the inspiration for the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro. The breakthroughs in technology will blur the lines between what you can dream and what you can do.
- DISPLAY OLED with a 16.7 millioin colour gamut
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- OPERATING SYSTEM EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android 9)
- Leica Triple camera:40 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/1.8 aperture)
- Battery 4200 mAh (typical value)
Samsung Galaxy A50, 128GB, Black
Get closer to what matters to you on Galaxy A50 6.4-inch Infinity-U display. The display covers the phone edge to edge, for a phone that is nearly bezel-less. And with FHD+ resolution and Super AMOLED colour, you can dive deep into your favourite vlogs and livestreams.
- Super AMOLED Technology (Main Display)
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple)
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor