TAS'HEEL finance is an Installment program powered by United Company for Financial Services (TAS'HEEL finance) designed specifically to suit your purchasing needs in appropriate monthly installments and on favorable terms. All products in Extra stores and extra.com are available for purchase with this program.
Funding from SR 4,000 to SR 60,000
Features of The TAS'HEEL finance Program
- - Financing up to SR 60,000
- - Without sponsor and no salary transfer
- - Flexible repayment periods of up to 36 months
- - Shariah-compliant financing
- - ID - National Address - GOSI
- - For retirees - a certificate is required from social insurance or the Public Retirement Corporation
- - For the military sector - you need to bring military identification and the salary confirmation
Terms of Application
Government and private sector
- If the applicant’s age is from 23 to 25 years, his service period with the current employer has to be 1 year at least.
- If the applicant’s age is from 25 to 60 years, his service period with the current employer has to be 3 months at least (for Saudis) and 1 year (for Expats).
- The applicant’s monthly net income has to be SR 5,000 as a minimum (for Saudis), and SR 8,000 (for Expats).
- The employer must be accredited to United Company for Financial Services (Tasheel Finance).
- The applicant must not be more than 65 years old when installments period end, and his net monthly income should not be less than SR 5,000.
- Be a participant in the retirement program of the Public Social Insurance Corporation or the Public Retirement Institution.
- The applicant must be at least 25 years of age and not more than 50 years (by rank) and his net monthly income should not be less than SR 5,000.
- The employee's service must not be less than 3 months.