- Pay safe with Sadad
- Free delivery over 199 SR
- Easy shopping online 24/7
- Pay Cash on delivery
- Taqseet Extra
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.extra.com (Referred to as “the website/ online service), service provided by eXtra, a subsidiary of United Electronics Company in Saudi Arabia. The website is operated by eXtra (referred to as "we/our/us"). As a user (referred to as "you/your/Customer") of the website you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By purchasing via the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
Click the subject to expand
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming,“ mail bombing “or crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on our servers located in Al Khobar that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to Your Information being transferred or used in any way please forward your request to email@example.com or deem not to use the website.
We do not sell or rent Your Information to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Registration includes the information (Your Information) that you need to provide us to deal with us and also to contact you. You agree that we may use (and update) Your Information to manage your Registration and to control your identity during the online checkout process.
The website assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified by contacting us immediately through any means (contact us).
As you use the website and communicate with us electronically, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletter or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website. You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with Your Information for training purposes, to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
Customers that complete product and/or seller reviews are providing extra with full ownership and license to reproduce their reviews in any marketing material and publish on the website and in marketing material without further customer consent based on the submission of the review.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per person, per household or per order on ‘My shopping cart’. Your shopping cart capacity is limited to two (2) pieces per item.
The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card/ mada card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images, and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing any form of product/service information (including -but not limited to- marketing proposal, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card / mada card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Still, in our effort to be the lowest price provider in Saudi Arabia, store pricing will sometimes differ from the website prices. We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on the website, as well as in all our stores. However, sometimes price online does not match the price in a store. “Lowest price guarantee” does not apply to online sales and online prices.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. All Prices and Fees are inclusive of VAT as applicable - unless stated otherwise.
Shipment processing dates depend on your order, city and your payment type. Please note Pre Orders are not included within the standard shipping time summary below:
Delivery is 3-20 working days excludes Friday which is not a working day and public holidays such as Eid and Saudi national day. During public holidays delivery may take up to 3-20 working days.
Delivery is estimated delivery and not guaranteed, for the most up to date estimate please see the product page.
The product page is updated regularly based on latest information. Delivery is also dependent on customer accepting and arranging delivery with the courier or eXtra delivery team.
If customer cannot be contacted the delivery date will be affected and delivery will be delayed without any responsibility to extra.
Dear Customer, your availability at the scheduled time helps to complete the delivery successfully. If you want to reschedule again, please call 920004123 maximum by 10:00 pm in the day before the scheduled date, otherwise 100 SAR will be charged according to the policy.
Small item delivery through couriers (less than 30kg)
Delivery Charges: Free over 199SR | 30SR under 199SR
Cash on Delivery Charges: 15 SR cash on delivery charge
Large item delivery through eXtra (including Air conditioners)
Delivery Charges: Free
Customers who place an order for any large item such as an AC, will receive a phone call to confirm the first available delivery window.
Web site delivery time for large items on the product page is based on the availability at the time of the order being placed and does not guarantee that the same delivery window is available at the time of booking with the call center agent via the phone.
We deliver free of charge to all cities and towns located within 60km from our stores. Note orders placed for delivery more than 60KM from the nearest eXtra store will be cancelled automatically.
If you place an order online with a combination of light and heavy weight item(s), the products will be delivered to the specified delivery address in different shipments and timings.
Please note: The Delivery for the big items will be for the 3rd floor maximum. There is no installation for the TVs 58 inch and less.
In case the customer wants to return the product due to a personal reason within 14 days for online purchasing, and 7 days for the store purchasing, and not related to the product status. 100 SAR will be deducted which is the home delivery fees if the home delivery is completed.
Express Delivery Terms and Conditions
Express delivery option is available for the selected products purchased before 05:00 pm in the selected cities considering the Home delivery coverage terms and conditions.
eXtra delivers the purchased products to the registered contact person who has been registered during the online purchasing process, or the required collector information if available.
In any unfortunate situation which may prevents to deliver the purchased product on the same day, eXtra commits to handle the customer's request with a priority according to the situation & causes.
Express Delivery Fees will be 30 SAR additional to the order's amount
Can't wait for delivery? Collect from store!
Simply place your order online, choose "Collect from store" delivery option, we will arrange your selected product(s) for collection in your chosen store.
The service is available from all eXtra stores for small products only. While placing your order, check individual product(s) page – exceptions may apply.
For confirmed "Collect from store" orders, customer will receive within (2) hours e-mail notification from extra.com where, as and when the product(s) is ready for collection. The following collection and reservation rules are applicable:
- A valid ID and a printed copy of the order e-mail notification will be required for collection.
- For "Collect from store" pay online orders are reserved for maximum (7) days.
- The orders will be handed over to the registered person details upon the order creation.
- The receiver details are not changeable at all, where if the customer wants to change, this required complete cancellation for the order, and to be processed again.
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) and /or service(s) online and to settle payment online or in-store based on shipping, delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- For in-store payment transactions: bank credit cards / mada cards, debit cards, span, cash or eXtra gift cards.
- For online payment transactions: SADAD payment system, bank credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), mada cards only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia through internet payment gateway service provider. Customer can use mada card issued by following banks (Al Rajhi, Albilad, Riyad Bank, Bank al Jazeera), partial refund is not allowed on mada cards.
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card / mada card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card / mada card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card / mada card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card / mada card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card / mada card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
- The Card is only valid for the applicant and should not be used by any other person.
- This Card is only a payment method to the already approved installment agreement signed by the customer at the time card was handed over.
- The Card can only be used at any eXtra showroom for in-store purchases or extra.com website for online purchases in KSA only.
- Goods once purchased online or in the store cannot be returned or refunded but can be exchanged with similar product in-store only, since the installments have already been activated.
- This Card is not a Credit/ Debit or Prepaid Card.
- This Card is not rechargeable.
- The Card is valid from the date the Instalment agreement was signed.
- No Cash refund can be given if any balance is left on the card.
- Prices are guaranteed for the day the contract was signed.
- UEC (eXtra) is not responsible for purchase made on Lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Lowest Price Guarantee is applied on all products * across all eXtra stores in KSA.
- The advertised item must be for the same brand, model, country of manufacture, and subject to a manufacturer’s warranty that is applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- This offer does not apply on products advertised on personal accounts.
- Advertised prices must be in Saudi Riyal, and will be calculated as including all charges applicable (like home delivery & installation if any).
- Advertised item must be available at eXtra stores.
- eXtra has the right to change the policy of "Lowest Price Guarantee" without prior notice.
- Policy does not apply on the online exclusive offers on eXtra website.
- Customer can claim the difference in price within this policy for 2 devices as a maximum.
* Lowest Price Guarantee policy does not apply on Smart Phones advertised online.
Cancellation by eXtra: www.extra.com reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- Payment rejection.
- Customer delayed for more than 1.5 hour to settle the payment for his bill reference number by SADAD.
- Buying more than 2 pcs of the same item.
- Customer no-show or delay for more than 7 days in collecting his (paid online) “Collect from store” orders.
- Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
- Extra Stores is committed to providing the best possible customer service to our customers, as such any bulk orders over a quantity of 2 of the same sku or promotion/offer to the same customer or business orders will be cancelled at the discretion of management.
- In case the customer want to make return because manufacture defect or he don’t want the product and there is free gift with his item and it has been used the amount of the gift will be deducted on customer.
Cancelation by customer: To process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The product/service(s) are not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation, after the order has been shipped to you, cancelation fees will apply. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
- We are unable to procure/deliver the product/service(s) in a reasonable time; that is (10) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
In case you are not satisfied with your product(s), or the product(s) is defective, within (14) days from the date you receive your order, you can request a “Return Material Pre-Authorization” to return the product(s) to eXtra.
- Software, video games are non-returnable.
- Due to hygienic reasons Health & Beauty products (shavers, epilators, oral/ dental care…) are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found defective within (14) days.
- Mobile phones, computers, gaming devices are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found effective within (14) days.
- Printers, faxes, copy machines, supplies and accessories are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found effective within (14) days.
Please contact us to obtain Return Material Pre-Authorization (RMPA) before processing a return. “RMPA” are valid for (14) days from date of issue.
In the event of a return as a result of product malfunction or manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged for any shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees (30SR). In case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind) shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees (30SR) will be charged to the customer.
For payment with Installments, in the event of a return as a result of product malfunction or manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged for any Installment fees (29 SR). In case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind) Installment fees (29 SR) will be charged to the customer.
While preparing for a return, product must be in its original packing with full set of accessories and manuals included. We do not accept return of products which have scratches, are damaged as a result of misuse, or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection. At our sole discretion, we may consider returns that do not satisfy the above criteria.
Products sold by us are covered by (2) years manufacturer’s warranty. The minimal manufacturer’s warranty takes effect from the date of purchase. eXtra extended warranty services (also named Force 24/7 Services contract) are available for many categories of products that we sell.
You must check and read owner manual before using the product to make sure it meets all safety, security and electrical local requirements.
Unless specified, electrical products that se well are designed to work on 220-240 Volts. If you do not have appropriate installation to operate at this electrical voltage, we do not recommend you to use the product. Products damaged due to use with wrong electrical sources and / or supplies will not be accepted under manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
All products sold by us have received quality control approvals and are deemed to be functional when shipped by us. After (14) days from the date you receive the product, if there is any problem with the purchased product, it is recommended to contact directly manufacturer’s authorized service center in Saudi Arabia to get repair for the product.
You can contact us to obtain manufacturer’s authorized service center locations and contact details.
- This service Contract is not transferable to any subsequent owner of the Protected Device.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Service contract must be purchased at the same date and time of purchasing device, and should be in the same invoice.
- This Accidental Damage Protection Service subscription is for one non-renewable year.
- This service is exclusive to the device’s IMEI registered on eXtra’s system and Service Contract.
- The Customer is entitled to a maximum of 2 services for repair on the protected goods or 1 replacement for the duration of the Service Contract.
- The maximum limit for the repair or replacement costs for the whole duration of the Accidental Damage Protection Service contract will be in any case, the purchase value of the protected good.
- In case of replacement, the customer will be given same model as the protected device or a like for like device excluding any Accessories such as covers, protectors, chargers, and earphones.
- The customer must contact eXtra within a maximum period of 15 working days from the date of the Accidental Damage event.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Annual Service contract shall automatically terminate upon claiming 2 repairs or when the protected device is replaced with a new device without prejudice to the exclusions of these general conditions and the covered limits.
- Processing time of claim shall not exceed 15 days from the commencement of the service request, at the event of exceeding the time limit, the customer shall be compensated.
- eXtra shall provide genuine parts and shall not void the manufacturer warranty for any Protected Device.
- This contract is valid only in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- This service is not valid for mobile devices under 800 SR.
- This service is for mobile phones and tablets only, and is not eligible for any other types of devices.
- The customer is entitled to the benefits of the service upon paying the service fees only as a one-time charge for each repair or replacement under this service contract.
- Repair service fees: 199 SR
- Replacement service fees: 499 SR
- The customer must present the original invoice of the Protected Device and the Service Contract to use the service.
- Devices are subject to information loss in the process of repair and replacement, unless the customer purchased the additional transfer or backup service from extra within different contract.
- In the case of replacement, the ownership of the old device is automatically transferred to eXtra.
- In case of returned devices to eXtra within 7 days from the purchase date, 100% of subscription fees will be refund subject to no damage on the protected device.
- The customer shall:
- Take all reasonable precautions to minimize any damage or loss.
- Contact eXtra as soon as possible to notify the damage.
- To provide eXtra with all relevant information as may be required.
- The Customer approves that any user/ password, email or applications (pre-set and/or installed) should be removed from the protected device at the time of service. The customer will give all requested information to eXtra to access the protected device.
- Backup copy of the device’s data should be done by the Customer before handing the Protected Device to eXtra for repair/ replacement service.
- By purchasing this service, the customer agrees to the full understanding of the Service Contract terms and conditions.
The following cases are excluded from the scope of the Accidental Damage Protection Service Contract:
- Repairs or replacements of the device conducted outside eXtra.
- Any Force Majeure event.
- Accidental damage or losses that occur outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Normal wear and tear, obsolescence, corrosion and rust, even where this entails fading or loss of enamel coating on the screen.
- Slight damage of the Protected Device, including but not limited to chips at edges or minimal damage such as scratches, dents and any other purely cosmetic damages which do not impair visibility and normal use of the terminal. Slight damage shall not include cracking of the screen.
- Failures caused by mishandling or inadequate use, including but not limited to: heat or cold exceeding the manufacturer’s indications, and voltage changes.
- Accidental damages of accessories, such as remote controls, adapters, batteries, hands-free kit, chargers, transformers, external cables or any consumable parts.
- Software (including operating systems) loss or failure, configurations of user settings, or the process of backing up or recovery of data, loss, corruption, or damage to data operating systems, damages caused by viruses or any kind of software issue, and software programs that are installed in the device that renders the Protected Device inoperative.
- Intentional Damage or damage due to negligence or misuse.
- The loss, theft or mislaying of the Protected Device.
- Repairs, replacements, modifications made to the device of a non-authorized technician or any type of self-repair or attempt to self-repair or use of the device not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or not authorized by the manufacturer or eXtra.
- Damages not attributable to a single specific event as listed in this Service contract.
- Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, willful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set up, unless the authorized service center representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation.
- Loss or damage that is covered by a supplier, dealer or factory warranty.
- The Accidental Damage Service Contract is not applicable if the model number, or IMEI or Serial number sticker (previously registered) of the Protected Device is removed, altered, damaged, defaced, smudged or erased, or if a different model, IMEI or Serial Number is stated other that the one on the Service Contract.
- Consequential damage of any kind.
- Digital Cards issued are valid for Middle East region , gamers profiles.
- Issued cards CAN NOT be returned or refunded at any of eXtra Stores across KSA, Oman and Bahrain.
- Issued cards validity and activation/Redeeming information and instruction are found within the email sent to a customer with the digital code.
- If a customer has an issue with a purchased Gaming Card or Software Card, he/she should contact the product`s owner (Microsoft & Sony).
- TDigital Cards activation or subscription or redemption in normal circumstances will be sent within 2 hours from his order placement, unless delayed for any technical problem.
- Digital Cards, CAN NOT be purchase as a Collect From Sores order.
- Cash on Delivery Payment option IS NOT enabled for Digital Cards.
- Customers should receive their digital code in his/her email provided during order submission , within 2 hours in regular/normal situations.
- Valid for 24 HRs for deal of the day and for 72 HRs for weekend offer or until stock last.
- Available online for home delivery and not available in store or for collect in store.
- Limited to 2 units per customer duration of the deal of the day and weekend offer, if a customer is found to have who ordered more than 2 units of the offer item, subsequent orders will be cancelled.
- Placement of order is not a commitment to contract.
- eXtra have the right to withdraw the promotion at any time.
- All Deal of the day items will be delivered within 10 working days.
- Deal of the day or weekend offer can't be used with any other promotion or special offer in store or online.
Special Day Sale Terms & Conditions
- Flat 10% additional cashback promo is valid on all products online over and above existing promotion. (Some products may have cashback offer above 10%).
- Maximum quantity per item is limited to only TWO per customer.
- Offer not applicable on Pre-Order items & selected products
- Cashback offer not applicable on Note 10 & Note 10+
- Offer is valid for 1 day only (21st August 2019), or till allocated stocks last.
- Offer valid online only and not available in stores.
- Due to increased orders, there may be a delay in the delivery (please refer to the estimated delivery date on product pages)
Pre orders are guaranteed in terms of customer orders, once payment is confirmed extra.com will guarantee your pre order device or item however delivery times are based on supplier lead times and cannot be guaranteed.
Pre order delivery dates and collect from store dates may differ based on supplier delivery and customer city of delivery or collection. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by sms, email or phone to customer. Estimated dates are estimates based on supplier delivery into Saudi Arabia not nationwide customer delivery dates.
We reserve the right, to cancel any pre order due to failure of delivery from our suppliers. extra.com will always do its very best to fulfil all pre orders and delivery within the estimated delivery time, however the estimated delivery time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed delivery date.
extra.com will always do its very best to all fulfil all collect from store pre orders and make the order available at the earliest possible time based on supplier delivery and store opening times however the estimated collection time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed collection date. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by sms, email or phone to customer. Note pre orders are not included within the 2 hour collect from store promise.
All pre order customers will receive updates from extra.com if the delivery date changes and as soon as extra.com receive further delivery information from the supplier.
If the supplier fails to deliver the pre order on time, extra.com does not hold any liability for delays and will not share any compensation with the customer for delayed Pre orders beyond the originally stated estimated delivery date.
Customers can at any time request for a full refund on any pre order and their order will be refunded in the standard process and time.
- Please keep and save the original invoice so the AC can be installed.
- eXtra have the right to reject exchanging or returning the AC after the installation.
- Only maximum 4 meters of insulated copper pipes will be installed free of charge with each 1 split AC, and won't be given if the AC is not installed or there were a pre-installed pipes at the installation site.
- After doing the installation the AC will be under the supplier warranty and responsible for any required service or repair within the warranty period.
- The customer is kindly requested to make the installation site ready (civil work, decoration, plumping, Water drainage...) to ease the installation operation, and to provide suitable electricity.
- eXtra will not install the AC in case of concrete wall and requires to open a hole as this is the customer responsibility.
- eXtra installation team is not responsible for electric wiring.
- Maximum allowed height for the scaffolding is 3 meters.
- eXtra is not responsible for the cooling efficiency inside the manhole.
- eXtra is not responsible for the cooling efficiency if the installation site size is not compatible with the AC capacity.
- The customer has to pay the value of the additional pipes or any other additional costs prior to the installation.
- eXtra is not responsible for the quality of the pre-installed pipes at the installation site.
- In case the customer did not attend the booked appointment maximum within half an hour then eXtra will cancel the appointment, and the customer has to book another appointment.
- The wall bracket will be installed at the site if needed only, if the customer insisted to install then will pay for it.
eXtra.com have various credit card installment option plans, the plans change regularly and are based on eXtra and bank promotions. Note some installment plans are online exclusive and not available in the store. All plans are subject to a transaction fee please see checkout for further details. The latest plans and participating banks are available on the checkout, click pay by Credit card installment to see the plans. No phone call is required to the bank to select in the checkout, however the total order amount will be blocked until your installment plan is completed by the bank. As per the bank policies no refunds can be processed on any orders with an installment.
All installments have a minimum order value, please see checkout for further details. eXtra.com are not responsible for the installment plan or the financial resolution of the installment - this is the responsibility of the customer and the bank. eXtra.com do not accept any liability or responsibility in regards to the financial reconciliation and processing of the installment.
In case the sold item is not received within a maximum of 30 days from the invoice date, eXtra will not be responsible for keeping the item in its warehouses & will be obliged, unfortunately, to cancel the invoice. The customer will be entitled for only a full refund as per the normal refund policy.
For the furniture and homeware items, the home delivery does not include the installation service.
- This is not a credit card.
- This card is rechargeable.
- No cash refund for the gift card.
- United Electronics Company (eXtra) is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- This card is valid at all United Electronics Company (eXtra) stores in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only.
- Valid for one year from the data of issue.
www.extra.com may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.