- Tamara Payments | Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Pay with Tamara Option is valid in all eXtra Stores and on extra.com & mobile app in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Pay with Tamara is available for all Product Categories excluding Gift Cards.
- Customers can split the invoice in 3 when they pay using Tamara.
- Minimum invoice value is 200 SR, and maximum invoice value is 9,000 SR to be eligible to pay with Tamara.
- Items bought with Tamara can’t be refunded in cash or gift cards, refund can be through Tamara only.
- eXtra’s return & exchange policy applies for items purchased using Tamara.
- eXtra will not have any obligations or liabilities for issues related to Accounts, Payments in Tamara App or Web. For all technical-related issues Please Contact Tamara.
- Service fees will be applied when using Tamara, for details, please refer to the table below:
|Invoice Value (SR)
- Service charges are refundable in case of full order cancellation / return, and non-refundable in case of partial cancellation / return.
- Tamara payment option cannot be combined with any other payment option. In case of choosing Tamara as a payment method, the invoice value must be fully paid using Tamara only.
- Payment split might be on 3 non-equal splits based one customer's credit history and credit score. You can contact Tamara for more information.
- Customer must use the mobile number registered with Absher to complete the purchase using Tamara.
- Customer must settle all overdue payments with Tamara.
- Customers of Age 18 Years and older are Eligible to Pay with Tamara as follows:
||Minimum Invoice Value
||Maximum Invoice Value
|Below 18 Years
|Above 21 Years
- eXtra reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time.
- These special Terms and Conditions and its amendments from time to time shall be governed by the laws of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and subject exclusively jurisdiction of its Courts.